Thursday, December 20, 2012

LOVING Cloth More and More Each Day!

   Throughout the day when I go into my son's room and not instantly be taken back by a pile of stinky diapers, I LOVE cloth more! I think so many people think leaving a pile of diapers in a pail waiting to be washed would smell more. Nope! It doesn't ;). The poop gets flushed down the toilet right after a change so no more smell from it. The urine on the diapers doesn't stink anymore than urine on disposable diapers. The better smelling room isn't what I LOVE the best though!
   The thing I LOVE the best about cloth is going into my son's room in the morning and not having a baby in soaking wet PJs ;). I also love the fact that I am not pulling the sheet off of his crib daily. I think pulling his sheet daily was adding more laundry for me to do than washing cloth diapers a few times a week.
    In addition to the lack of smell and less laundry, I also like how colorful the diapers are. I enjoy seeing all of the different colors and patterns. Most of our stash is a little more practical since I have only been cloth diapering for about 2 months, I focused on getting some basic diapers first (like Econobums, Flips, and pockets). I look forward to adding some fun prints too!

No comments:

Post a Comment