Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Google+ Cloth Diaper Community

     Google+ has recently started a new section called 'communities'. They have communities for a variety of topics, including cloth diapers :)! My hubby is the one who first told me about it. I am more of a user of Facebook and was unaware of Google+ communities until he mentioned them and sent me a link to the cloth diaper community. I knew I love him for a good reason ;). Nothing like encouraging my obsession!
     I have also started a private (you have to be invited) community for parents of children with developmental delays ages 8 months- 3 years old. Please contact me if you are interested in that community. I ask you all to be respectful of the fact it is STRICTLY for parents of children with developmental delays ages 8 months- 3 years old. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment